skip to main content

Mosquito Abatement

Please contact Butte County Mosquito and Vector Control District with any mosquito issues. 
If you need to report un-maintained pools or ponds, or would like your property inspected for mosquitoes, you can go to the online service request form or you can call the district office at Please provide the following:
  • Name, address, closest cross street and daytime phone number
  • Time of day you were bitten (morning, afternoon, evening)
  • Were you bitten inside or outside?
You do not need to be home in order to have your property inspected or treated for mosquitoes. 
Butte County Mosquito & Vector Control District
5117 Larkin Road
Oroville, CA 95965